The weekend has officially started for me! Here’s what’s going on in the next couple weeks:
- No SWITCH the 26th of November. We’ll be enjoying family for Thanksgiving!
- Cody, his mom and sister and I will be driving to San Diego California Tuesday night December 2nd. We’re watching their cousin graduate from boot camp. I’ve never been to Cali… can’t wait!
- My car is out of the shop! It wasn’t as expensive as I thought!
- Turned down the job at WalMart (part time for some extra income) I feel good about it. I’m going to look into Star Bucks
- Cody and I are seven months strong. We’re having a lot of fun together right now! I’m loved!
- Looking forward to the last week of Practical Atheist at Lifechurch.tv this weekend.
What about you? What’s going on in your life right now?