Insecurity Quick Shop

Sometimes people drive me crazy! Okay, it’s not really the people who drive me crazy, but the insecurity that binds them, that really gets my blood boiling.

• Insecurity is bondage to lies and caring what people think
  • People don’t think about you like you think they think about you! (Can we all just PLEASE get this!!!??)
  • Truth is the key that will set us free!
  • Be yourself and stop worrying what others think!!
  • God loves you, and that is the TRUTH.

Now walk in it!

Sorry, I just had to get that off my chest!

What about you? Do you find yourself struggling with insecurity, lies, caring what people think?

10 Responses to “Insecurity Quick Shop”

• jasonmaxwell says:

*clapping* Good stuff!

• ~abi~ says:

awesome!
    i do struggle w/ insecurities, but i am learning to remind myself of these truths!
    thanx, anna!

• Theresa says:

I use to struggle with it. Now I just have a slight anxiety about meeting new people. I get out of it pretty quickly though.

I am printing this off for Hope. She is at that dangerous age of believing everything people say….13!

Thanks Anna

• misti says:

Anna you are right on – I think the hard part is realizing that other are not thinking of you the way you think they are – this is very free-ing in my life – now i just need to walk in it!!! and remeber it as i keep walking in Christ – love ya girl!

• It’s so good to see what God can do when we are on the other side of being insecure. It sure is beautiful on you! :) Love you.

• Struggle? Absolutely not. I lost that battle a long time ago.

• Kara says:

“People don’t think about you like you think they think about you! (Can we all just PLEASE get this!!!??) ”

Ahhhhhhhhhh if I had a dollar for how every time I’ve told people this :)

• Kara says:

Ahhhhhhhhhh if I had a dollar for how every time I’ve told people this :)

• […] Meadows revealed how frustrating she finds people with low self-esteem. Poor child. It took me 3 sentences. Hey, I can make self-pity feel bad for me. […]

• Rachizzle fo Shizzle says:

I definitely used to struggle with insecurity issues but when I finally realized just how much God loves me, I got over myself. I became secure in Him! and now that I am, it makes my blood boil too when people have insecurity issues. I just want to scream “GOD LOVES YOU! JUST RECIEVE IT! NOW!!!”