2. Rain always = Mud
3. 100 shoes with mud on them makes a BIG mess!
4. 100 people will never do exactly what you want them to do.
5. Wood stain does not come off with soap and water.
6. Snipe hunting is FUN! 😉 (Especially with 6th graders! I’m so bad…)
7. Inspired, lead and given the chance, students will work their butts off and blow you away!
8. Leaders rock my freaking face off… (We have THE BEST leaders at northwest campus, hands down!)
9. Not every student in your core group has given thier life to Christ. (Some are still searching.)
10. God can do amazing things when we take the time to stop and acknowledge His GREATNESS!
I love what I do! Any fun mission trip stories, or lessons?