All my life I’ve been “too young.”
- Too young to graduate,
- Too young to travel alone,
- Too young to be a pastor,
- Too young to have the success God has given me…
yada, yada, yada…
Here are the top 5 ways you know you’re too young:
- While visiting students at school you get repremanded and asked to return to class
- You can’t drive the church van or rental car on the mission trip.
- You turn the corner to meet with a parent about their troubled teen and they say, “YOU’RE the youth pastor?”
- You can’t participate in you company’s 401K program for another year.
- You end up leading adults who are old enough to be your dad (or they are your dad! 😉
I’m glad I’ve never listened to those lies about being too young!
What about you? Have you ever been too young?