What do you think?
5: no idea
5. Maybe we don't know what were doing because we havn't saught God's wisdom on the situation. Most of the time, I feel like I have no idea what i'm doing. But I don't really need to, as long as i'm doing what God wants.
5. true, but God does
They're all lies except #5 and I still don't know what I'm doing most of the time But I know WHOM to trust for the outcome! Good thoughts.
1. Lie (he often gives you more than you can handle so that he can help you through it!)
2. Lie (God looks at what's inside)
3. Lie (Sometime the answer is no answer, then maybe that is giving an answer??) 😉
4. Lie (God always notices)
5. True (I only know what God tells me!)
Mail (will not be published) (required)
Error: Twitter did not respond. Please wait a few minutes and refresh this page.
Enter your email address:
Delivered by FeedBurner
Videos, Slideshows and Podcasts by Cincopa Wordpress Plugin