Sometimes we all need a quickie.
I’m talking about a quick reminder of who we are and what we’ve been called to do. Come on, really??
- You are NOT who other people say you are.
- You are NOT what the enemy’s lies tell you.
- You are NOT defeated.
- You are NOT worthless.
- You are NOT ugly.
- You are NOT overcome.
- You are NOT alone.
What are you?
- You ARE who God says that you are (Forgiven, Set Free, Changed, Chosen, Blessed, Accepted.)
- You ARE strong against the enemies lies.
- You ARE a Conqueror. (Ro.8)
- You ARE worth more than gold.
- You ARE beautiful in God’s eyes (Ps. 45:11)
- You ARE full of power to stand against anything, (Eph.1)
- You ARE called to focus on others, building them up with words of encouragement. (Col. 3:16)
Now, believe it. Walk in it. Be changed by it.