Posts Tagged ‘Youth Ministry’
2. Rain always = Mud
3. 100 shoes with mud on them makes a BIG mess!
4. 100 people will never do exactly what you want them to do.
5. Wood stain does not come off with soap and water.
6. Snipe hunting is FUN! 😉 (Especially with 6th graders! I’m so bad…)
7. Inspired, lead and given the chance, students will work their butts off and blow you away!
8. Leaders rock my freaking face off… (We have THE BEST leaders at northwest campus, hands down!)
9. Not every student in your core group has given thier life to Christ. (Some are still searching.)
10. God can do amazing things when we take the time to stop and acknowledge His GREATNESS!
I love what I do! Any fun mission trip stories, or lessons?
We are feverishly getting ready for our spring break mission experience coming up this Thursday.
We’ll be traveling to Sulpher, OK to stay at a ranch for deaf and handicap children. We will work the land and make it a great place for the visitors who will be coming this summer.
We have about 80 students and leaders going. It’s going to be a great trip!
Starting Thursday I will be updating on our progress and how things are going! Check back to be a part of this experience.
Did you used to go on mission trips? What is a favorite mission memory?